This podcast is a case study of a rebrand project Michael Persaud has been working on with a church located in the San Fransisco area. Michael describes the steps that are being taken to help this church better focus on reaching their target audience by creating a cohesive brand that supports the vision.
Subscribe to this blog
What took place during the visit:
- Met leadership
- Presented the logo
- Toured the facility and learned how church is done
- Learned about the audience that is attracted to the ministry
- Discovered the ministry approach of the church and how the facility supports ministry
- Experienced an entire service, including pre-service and post-service
- Provided feedback on the experience as a guest
- Took pictures and video of the services and culture
What was learned about the church during the visit:
- Diverse church
- Facility needs to be more guest friendly with signs, inviting paint colors
- Soon to be multi-campus; branding needs to support this by being reproducible
- Kids areas need to be calmed down and systematized to do multi-campus
- Great culture of people who care about the work of the church; passion for ministry
- Pastor is a relational leader and good speaker
- Facilities have multiple buildings and that should be easier to navigate
- Proper branding must be implemented to provide consistent experience from web to campus
We hope this episode inspired you and encouraged you in creating an awesome brand and creative media for your church. If you loved it, share it!
We love getting feedback, so let us know what you thought by rating and giving a quick review on Itunes.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for Church Brand Guide Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.