A healthy church brand can be created in a time frame that builds momentum. In this episode Michael talks about his 6 month church branding process and breaks it down into 3 executable rounds. He talks about the items that need to be accomplished in each round in order to have successful internal and external launch. Whether a church has been around or is just started, a good branding process is a powerful tool a church can leverage to create a strong culture.
A great brand is about building a culture that builds bridges between who you are and those you are trying to reach. I’d love to consult with you to help you build your church’s brand. Book your call here.
- Secrets revealed: Increase attendance at your church’s events with these effective promotional strategies!
- Tips to grow your church in 2024: Create a marketing planner for the year
- The inspiring rebranding journey of New Shiloh Church to reach young families
- Church Growth Blueprint: How to brand your church’s next steps
- How to create a sermon series graphic in Canva