In this episode we discuss insights about drawing people to involvement in the church with our guest Dick Hardy. All churches face the challenge of moving people from attenders into becoming participators on a serve team or in a small group. We will unpack ideas some churches are seeing work to get people involved.
A great brand is about building a culture that builds bridges between who you are and those you are trying to reach. I’d love to consult with you to help you build your church’s brand. Book your call here.
- How to get a logo that is perfect for your church
- How to build a church website that works 24/7 to get new visitors on Sunday
- Tips for leading church leadership in building a brand – part 2
- Tips for leading church leadership in building a brand – part 1
- How to use branded emails to get people to take their next steps with your church