In this episode we discuss insights about drawing people to involvement in the church with our guest Dick Hardy. All churches face the challenge of moving people from attenders into becoming participators on a serve team or in a small group. We will unpack ideas some churches are seeing work to get people involved.
A great brand is about building a culture that builds bridges between who you are and those you are trying to reach. I’d love to consult with you to help you build your church’s brand. Book your call here.
- How to do digital outreach instead of marketing
- Best church logo design examples
- Example of a church rebrand for a church rooted in a denomination
- Church marketing ideas for promoting your events so you grow the church
- Example of a logo design for a 6-decade old church that wants to reach young families today