Clarify your message. Grow your church.
Michael Persaud in partnership with Church Marketing University shows leaders how to create attractive church brands that cause people to stick and become contributors to the vision
No graphic design or marketing background needed
We know we have to get things right because God wants to transform lives using the church so people can know Him and live out the purpose He created them for.
The church has had a huge impact on my life as a boy growing up without much and I have committed the rest of my life to serve it. I have worked at a large church and a church plant as a communication director and I currently work at LifeMission Church. I understand the struggle of church growth.
I also have my own business working with companies to help them establish strong brands and my Church Brand Guide podcast serves hundreds of churches with branding concepts.
My passion for The Church and my experience in branding companies has allowed me to create a simple 3-step process to help churches create attractive brands. Clarity causes people to be transformed, to stick around, and actively participate in the church.
Here are 3 things every church can do to attract more people and become sticky:
• Get clear about who you are called to serve
• Determine your plan to help them know God
• Create your logo and brand guide
- God transforming lives through your church
- People o give their best toward the vision God has given you
- A passionate culture with positive momentum
- Your church becomes a pillar in the community