In this episode we talk about how a church can produce helpful content beyond sermons to serve those they are trying to reach. Michelle Gines is a book publisher and she unpacks the publishing process. Churches can produce helpful content in various ways including ebooks, videos, and in emails which can grow their audience beyond the walls of the church.
A great brand is about building a culture that builds bridges between who you are and those you are trying to reach. I’d love to consult with you to help you build your church’s brand. Book your call here.
- How to take great church photos with this PDF guide
- Example of a church rebrand for a church rooted in a denomination
- How to brand a church event with a website landing page to see more visitors
- Tips for crafting a compelling pastor bio for the website
- The story behind the inspiring logo of a church merger