We focus on church planting and what it takes to establish a strong brand with a tight budget. Jarod Smith is our guest who is planting a church in the Nashville, Tennessee area and he talks about the early stages of establishing a brand in a community. He unpacks the importance of getting this right so people are attracted to the new church both to support it and to be a part of it.
A great brand is about building a culture that builds bridges between who you are and those you are trying to reach. I’d love to consult with you to help you build your church’s brand. Book your call here.
- How to get a logo that is perfect for your church
- How to build a church website that works 24/7 to get new visitors on Sunday
- Tips for leading church leadership in building a brand – part 2
- Tips for leading church leadership in building a brand – part 1
- How to use branded emails to get people to take their next steps with your church