We focus on church planting and what it takes to establish a strong brand with a tight budget. Jarod Smith is our guest who is planting a church in the Nashville, Tennessee area and he talks about the early stages of establishing a brand in a community. He unpacks the importance of getting this right so people are attracted to the new church both to support it and to be a part of it.
A great brand is about building a culture that builds bridges between who you are and those you are trying to reach. I’d love to consult with you to help you build your church’s brand. Book your call here.
- Secrets revealed: Increase attendance at your church’s events with these effective promotional strategies!
- Tips to grow your church in 2024: Create a marketing planner for the year
- The inspiring rebranding journey of New Shiloh Church to reach young families
- Church Growth Blueprint: How to brand your church’s next steps
- How to create a sermon series graphic in Canva