Adam McLaughlin joins us to talk about how churches can implement branding, marketing and advertising to grow the number of people they are able to reach. Adam tells us what specific tactics can look like in your church as you communicate your vision to the community. We discuss methods of reaching people that happen before the service even starts.
A great brand is about building a culture that builds bridges between who you are and those you are trying to reach. I’d love to consult with you to help you build your church’s brand. Book your call here.
- How to get a logo that is perfect for your church
- How to build a church website that works 24/7 to get new visitors on Sunday
- Tips for leading church leadership in building a brand – part 2
- Tips for leading church leadership in building a brand – part 1
- How to use branded emails to get people to take their next steps with your church