A good church brand must have integrity to be faithful in the small things. Integrity develops trust with people and results in growth of the ministry as people give of their resources. Mark Jones is a business man who owns several business and is actively involved in a local church. He shares insights about how churches can build a brand that is trustworthy.
A great brand is about building a culture that builds bridges between who you are and those you are trying to reach. I’d love to consult with you to help you build your church’s brand. Book your call here.
- How to get a logo that is perfect for your church
- How to build a church website that works 24/7 to get new visitors on Sunday
- Tips for leading church leadership in building a brand – part 2
- Tips for leading church leadership in building a brand – part 1
- How to use branded emails to get people to take their next steps with your church