Video Of Geno’s Interview
Innovation with business tactics to reach people for ministry with Geno Guevara
This episode will open your mind to new possibilities for what is available to you as a ministry. We often get stuck in our own minds, but the most significant innovations come from ideas outside our circle.
Geno owns a martial arts business where he uses software to create sales funnels and automation to bring in new customers. He was inspired to use the same business tactics to reach people who are searching for answers online.
Geno has a passion for ministry to millennials and wanted to reach them with the Gospel where they were.
9941 Page Layout
- Geno’s Website: 9941.co
- Millennials are disrupting every industry. It’s not unique to the church. Geno’s Martial Arts school was also affected by the methods of millennials and had to adjust.
- Asked: what would it look like to uniquely reach millennials?
- Geno went on a 3-year process of creating a strategy to reach this group of people.
- The mission: reach them online first, then point them to a local church. Go after that one lost person. He called it 9941 Ministries.
- Created a digital connect card to get into a one-on-one conversation first, then point them to a group, finally to a church service.
- Collect data from people interacting with the brand to be able to follow up with them effectively.
- Millennials feel like they are being judged constantly. The strategy is to let them be anonymous as long as they would like.
- The church impacted Geno to get him out of addiction and now wants to give back to others.
- Geno desires to guide people to relevant messages that can help them where they are by developing a personal relationship with them online.
- 9941 is focused on the “fun, fearless female millennial.” The brand is not designed for everyone; it is hyper-focused.
- Geno is reaching out to those who are not ready to step into a church but are curious about their faith.
- Website: 9941.co
- The next step for 9941 is to create a Facebook Live show to let the audience know they have beauty on the inside.
- The feel of the brand is personal, not corporate.
Book A Call
Get on a call with Michael to learn about the branding process and to ask questions. We specialize in building church websites, logos, and developing your brand strategy to get people to join the church.
More Case Studies
Example of a church rebrand for a church rooted in a denomination
Listen to the Podcast Episode I think you would agree with me that the local church is the most impactful thing a person can be part of. It can transform someone's life so they live a better story. When a person feels hopeless, the church fills them with hope. When...
Example of a logo design for a 6-decade old church that wants to reach young families today
Listen to the Podcast Episode In this post, we will look at what makes for a great logo design, and then we will look at the example of the logo I created for Calvary Church. Problem What is your logo saying about you? People judge a book by its cover, and your logo...
Example of a logo design for a growing Assemblies of God Church
Pastor Billy Register's Story of Rebranding True Life Church From First Assemblies of Clay CountySince rebranding, True Life Church is seeing a great deal of momentum moving them toward growth. More people are attending the church on a regular basis and joining the...
Example of a brand designed for a church planter
Pastor Brandon Sereg: ReviewLogo DesignChurch Brand Guide developed a brand for Vibrant Church that raised over $450,000 before launch day. Church planters struggle to get past their first year of existence because they cannot build the church fast enough to sustain...
Inspiration from a church logo design for mission-minded people
Pastor Clint SpragueWe rebranded LifeMission Church through a name change to help them cut through the noise in their city. Over the next several years, the church grew by 13% to see record attendance, salvations, and giving. People need what LifeMission has to offer...
Example of a website rebrand that helps this church reach young families
Watch The Rebranding StoryLogo DesignHOPE's House has been around for about 20 years, and they realized the branding that got them where they are was not going to take them where they wanted to go next. They needed a website that would elevate them online to reach...