Great brands reach people where they are and invite them in. Dain Jepson is the executive pastor of Montgomery Community Church, and he joins us to discuss how they are creating a brand to reach people as the dust settles on the pandemic.
Dain gives insights on the branding process and how his team was able to come together to have meaningful discussions. He also shares the impact the new brand is having. This episode will help you understand what a good branding process looks like, so the results you get are excellent.
Previous Version of the Montgomery Community Church Logo
- Montgomery Community Church’s website: mcc.church
- Dain is the Executive Pastor at Montgomery Community Church
- Principle of a Christian Private School
- Worked in a non-profit that served around the world
- The vision of MCC is to transform future generations with the gospel
- MCC wants people to live for more which means helping them to discover their God-given purpose
- The branding process will help people understand MCC more quickly, so they know their next step
- The lead pastor initiated rebranding MCC because of a desire to reach a new generation
- MCC had a team that researched the branding and marketing agencies before making their choice of who to go with
- MCC had a team with diverse backgrounds
- Michael brought a framework that brought clarity for the MCC team to discuss who they were art articulate it well
- The logo design was very well received by the church because it was a great representation of the vision
- The biggest struggle with the rebranding process was keeping the focus on the new person so they feel welcome
- The team prioritized creating next steps with the brand experience online and in-person
- Dain believes it’s essential to meet people where they are after Covid so MCC is developing their online ministry
- Their new website was developed and launched – mcc.church
Montgomery Community Church’s New Website Home Page
Book A Call
Get on a call with Michael to learn about the branding process and to ask questions. We specialize in building church websites, logos, and developing your brand strategy to get people to join the church.
More Case Studies
Listen to the Podcast Episode In this post, we will look at what makes for a great logo design, and then we will look at the example of the logo I created for Calvary Church. Problem What is your logo saying about you? People judge a book by its cover, and your logo...
Pastor Billy Register's Story of Rebranding True Life Church From First Assemblies of Clay CountySince rebranding, True Life Church is seeing a great deal of momentum moving them toward growth. More people are attending the church on a regular basis and joining the...
Pastor Brandon Sereg: ReviewLogo DesignChurch Brand Guide developed a brand for Vibrant Church that raised over $450,000 before launch day. Church planters struggle to get past their first year of existence because they cannot build the church fast enough to sustain...
Pastor Clint Sprague: ReviewWe rebranded LifeMission Church through a name change to help them cut through the noise in their city. Over the next several years, the church grew by 13% to see record attendance, salvations, and giving. People need what LifeMission has...
Watch The Rebranding StoryLogo DesignHOPE's House has been around for about 20 years, and they realized the branding that got them where they are was not going to take them where they wanted to go next. They needed a website that would elevate them online to reach...
Video Of Geno's InterviewInnovation with business tactics to reach people for ministry with Geno Guevara This episode will open your mind to new possibilities for what is available to you as a ministry. We often get stuck in our own minds, but the most significant...