Listen to the Podcast Episode
Many churches struggle to get people to take their next step.
Send emails and text messages that add value to reach and engage with people.
You’ll see more people taking their next steps and getting deeper into the community.
- Churches need to pay attention to emails and text messaging as a tool for evangelism.
- Too many churches do not understand how to create emails that get opened.
- Email has the highest open rate for people to read a message you send.
- Text is an up-and-coming method of connecting with potential customers for organizations.
- Emails keep you in front of people because they see your name pop up in their inbox.
- Add value to people with your emails so it helps them with a problem.
- Only ask for something with an email after you have helped them at least 4 times.
- Have a P.S. in your email with a call to action that you want them to do; the body of the email needs to add value.
- Pay attention to your open rates and click rates; a great open rate is about 22%; a great click rate is 1.5%.
- Text message is about 80% to 90% open rate.
- The opportunity with text messages is to help people by putting a great resource in front of them.
- People can send the church a text to receive resources if you have the right software to create the automation.
- The prayer team can send out a text when they have prayed for someone.
- Use texts to do ministry; ask people how you can pray for them.
- A great email or text helps people realize they are part of an authentic community.
- Make sure you plan and have a strategy so you can do ministry through messaging; be prayerful about it.
- Resource: textinchurch.com
Book A Call
Get on a call with Michael to learn about the branding process and to ask questions. We specialize in building church websites, logos, and developing your brand strategy to get people to join the church.
More Podcast Episodes
Secrets revealed: Increase attendance at your church’s events with these effective promotional strategies!
Video of Promotion PackageChurch Growth: 500 Ceiling Buster Package We have a special offer to help you get a church website that will help you go from where you are now in weekly attendance to breaking 500. Plus you'll get graphic designs to promote your critical...
Tutorial VideoSee the Church Growth: 500 Ceiling Buster Package We have a special offer to help you get a church website that will help you go from where you are now in weekly attendance to breaking 500. Plus you'll get graphic designs to promote your critical areas...
Story of Vertical Church's Website MakeoverHow we transformed this church's brochure website into an engaging online ministry hub What is Vertical Church? Vertical Church is located in Sunrise, Florida and it is part of the ARC network of churches. They have been...
In the digital age, where visuals often speak louder than words, the importance of a vibrant and carefully curated photo library cannot be overstated.
Watch the Story of Trinity's RebrandHow to Create a Consistent Church Brand Across All Platforms: Trinity Temple's Transformation Story What is Trinity Temple? Trinity Temple is a church in Grandview, Missouri, just outside of Kansas City. They have been around for...
Watch how what we did to brand River Lights of WonderWhat is River Lights of Wonder? Rivers Lights of Wonder is an anual event put on by Riverside Church to bless their community by providing a light show for families to drive through in the month of December. There...