Listen to the Podcast Episode
Many churches struggle to get people to take their next step.
Send emails and text messages that add value to reach and engage with people.
You’ll see more people taking their next steps and getting deeper into the community.
- Churches need to pay attention to emails and text messaging as a tool for evangelism.
- Too many churches do not understand how to create emails that get opened.
- Email has the highest open rate for people to read a message you send.
- Text is an up-and-coming method of connecting with potential customers for organizations.
- Emails keep you in front of people because they see your name pop up in their inbox.
- Add value to people with your emails so it helps them with a problem.
- Only ask for something with an email after you have helped them at least 4 times.
- Have a P.S. in your email with a call to action that you want them to do; the body of the email needs to add value.
- Pay attention to your open rates and click rates; a great open rate is about 22%; a great click rate is 1.5%.
- Text message is about 80% to 90% open rate.
- The opportunity with text messages is to help people by putting a great resource in front of them.
- People can send the church a text to receive resources if you have the right software to create the automation.
- The prayer team can send out a text when they have prayed for someone.
- Use texts to do ministry; ask people how you can pray for them.
- A great email or text helps people realize they are part of an authentic community.
- Make sure you plan and have a strategy so you can do ministry through messaging; be prayerful about it.
- Resource: textinchurch.com
Book A Call
Get on a call with Michael to learn about the branding process and to ask questions. We specialize in building church websites, logos, and developing your brand strategy to get people to join the church.
More Case Studies
Example of a church rebrand for a church rooted in a denomination
Listen to the Podcast Episode I think you would agree with me that the local church is the most impactful thing a person can be part of. It can transform someone's life so they live a better story. When a person feels hopeless, the church fills them with hope. When...
Example of a logo design for a 6-decade old church that wants to reach young families today
Listen to the Podcast Episode In this post, we will look at what makes for a great logo design, and then we will look at the example of the logo I created for Calvary Church. Problem What is your logo saying about you? People judge a book by its cover, and your logo...
Example of a logo design for a growing Assemblies of God Church
Pastor Billy Register's Story of Rebranding True Life Church From First Assemblies of Clay CountySince rebranding, True Life Church is seeing a great deal of momentum moving them toward growth. More people are attending the church on a regular basis and joining the...
Example of a brand designed for a church planter
Pastor Brandon Sereg: ReviewLogo DesignChurch Brand Guide developed a brand for Vibrant Church that raised over $450,000 before launch day. Church planters struggle to get past their first year of existence because they cannot build the church fast enough to sustain...
Inspiration from a church logo design for mission-minded people
Pastor Clint SpragueWe rebranded LifeMission Church through a name change to help them cut through the noise in their city. Over the next several years, the church grew by 13% to see record attendance, salvations, and giving. People need what LifeMission has to offer...
Example of a website rebrand that helps this church reach young families
Watch The Rebranding StoryLogo DesignHOPE's House has been around for about 20 years, and they realized the branding that got them where they are was not going to take them where they wanted to go next. They needed a website that would elevate them online to reach...