Listen to the Podcast Episode
Many churches struggle to get people to take their next step.
Send emails and text messages that add value to reach and engage with people.
You’ll see more people taking their next steps and getting deeper into the community.
- Churches need to pay attention to emails and text messaging as a tool for evangelism.
- Too many churches do not understand how to create emails that get opened.
- Email has the highest open rate for people to read a message you send.
- Text is an up-and-coming method of connecting with potential customers for organizations.
- Emails keep you in front of people because they see your name pop up in their inbox.
- Add value to people with your emails so it helps them with a problem.
- Only ask for something with an email after you have helped them at least 4 times.
- Have a P.S. in your email with a call to action that you want them to do; the body of the email needs to add value.
- Pay attention to your open rates and click rates; a great open rate is about 22%; a great click rate is 1.5%.
- Text message is about 80% to 90% open rate.
- The opportunity with text messages is to help people by putting a great resource in front of them.
- People can send the church a text to receive resources if you have the right software to create the automation.
- The prayer team can send out a text when they have prayed for someone.
- Use texts to do ministry; ask people how you can pray for them.
- A great email or text helps people realize they are part of an authentic community.
- Make sure you plan and have a strategy so you can do ministry through messaging; be prayerful about it.
- Resource: textinchurch.com
Book A Call
Get on a call with Michael to learn about the branding process and to ask questions. We specialize in building church websites, logos, and developing your brand strategy to get people to join the church.
More Podcast Episodes
We recommend planning your promotions each quarter so you stay on top of the details to steward the church resources well and get the best results. Quarter 3 starts in July. Over the years, we have served many churches and found the following list of promotions...
Listen to the Podcast Episode In many churches, a lot is happening, but people don't know what those things are. An excellent opportunity to let people know what is happening at church is by making some announcements in the service. In this episode, we explore how to...
The logo is a cornerstone of the church’s brand, and you must invest in a great, sticky design to cut through the noise.
Listen to the Podcast Episode We continue to provide tips to help creatives to lead the church leadership in their area of expertise. In this episode, we unpack the power of proper communication tactics and the excellence that building templates allow. Creatives must...
Listen to the Podcast Episode As creatives, we are asked to be an expert in an area of communications, but it can be a struggle to get your ideas implemented. In this episode, we help creatives with tips so they can add value to the church in their area of expertise....
Listen to the Podcast Episode A brand champion participates at a high level to volunteer, give, and invite others to the church. Telling stories is the key to cultivating champions in the church, and one of the most powerful tools to do this is a video showing God's...