Photography is the first way a church welcomes people as they discover your church online. We talk with Ryan Wakefield about ways church photography tells stories that engage people to want to check out your church. He also describes ways to form a photography system to allow your church to gather a library of images to use when advertising.
A great brand is about building a culture that builds bridges between who you are and those you are trying to reach. I’d love to consult with you to help you build your church’s brand. Book your call here.
- How to get a logo that is perfect for your church
- How to build a church website that works 24/7 to get new visitors on Sunday
- Tips for leading church leadership in building a brand – part 2
- Tips for leading church leadership in building a brand – part 1
- How to use branded emails to get people to take their next steps with your church