See the logo design and learn about the branding process that helped Christwalk Church see more first-time guests. In this post, you’ll learn how to create a brand rather than just design a logo.
- The church, in its spiritual form, is inviting to all.
- A church needs to cut through the noise and meet its target audience.
- How do we do this? In my signature branding process, I give you questions to answer that will shape your brand strategy to reach those who would say, “I love it here!”
- We can then design a suitable logo, the color scheme, and the ideal front for your brand out of these answers.
The story behind the Christwalk Logo
- The church’s brand strategy is to target people that regularly vacation in the area. They have a laid-back mentality because they are there for leisure.
- The circle-shaped was chosen because the church is more relational in its approach.
- The color scheme reflects the area, which has a beach vibe. The brown, green, white, and blues are desaturated and soft.
- The front we choose is a simple front and trendy but not too trendy. It’s not going to be outdated within the next 10 years.
- Also, a tip, mockup the logo on a t-shirt, mug, and other items so you can “try it on.”
- People judge a book by its cover, so we need to get our branding right as a church to attract new people.
- Visitors will decide within minutes of visiting your church if they will come back.
- Church leaders need to embrace good branding.
Book A Call
Get on a call with Michael to learn about the branding process and to ask questions. We specialize in building church websites, logos, and developing your brand strategy to get people to join the church.
More Case Studies
Example of a church rebrand for a church rooted in a denomination
Listen to the Podcast Episode I think you would agree with me that the local church is the most impactful thing a person can be part of. It can transform someone's life so they live a better story. When a person feels hopeless, the church fills them with hope. When...
Example of a logo design for a 6-decade old church that wants to reach young families today
Listen to the Podcast Episode In this post, we will look at what makes for a great logo design, and then we will look at the example of the logo I created for Calvary Church. Problem What is your logo saying about you? People judge a book by its cover, and your logo...
Example of a logo design for a growing Assemblies of God Church
Pastor Billy Register's Story of Rebranding True Life Church From First Assemblies of Clay CountySince rebranding, True Life Church is seeing a great deal of momentum moving them toward growth. More people are attending the church on a regular basis and joining the...
Example of a brand designed for a church planter
Pastor Brandon Sereg: ReviewLogo DesignChurch Brand Guide developed a brand for Vibrant Church that raised over $450,000 before launch day. Church planters struggle to get past their first year of existence because they cannot build the church fast enough to sustain...
Inspiration from a church logo design for mission-minded people
Pastor Clint SpragueWe rebranded LifeMission Church through a name change to help them cut through the noise in their city. Over the next several years, the church grew by 13% to see record attendance, salvations, and giving. People need what LifeMission has to offer...
Example of a website rebrand that helps this church reach young families
Watch The Rebranding StoryLogo DesignHOPE's House has been around for about 20 years, and they realized the branding that got them where they are was not going to take them where they wanted to go next. They needed a website that would elevate them online to reach...