See the logo design and learn about the branding process that helped Christwalk Church see more first-time guests. In this post, you’ll learn how to create a brand rather than just design a logo.
- The church, in its spiritual form, is inviting to all.
- A church needs to cut through the noise and meet its target audience.
- How do we do this? In my signature branding process, I give you questions to answer that will shape your brand strategy to reach those who would say, “I love it here!”
- We can then design a suitable logo, the color scheme, and the ideal front for your brand out of these answers.
The story behind the Christwalk Logo
- The church’s brand strategy is to target people that regularly vacation in the area. They have a laid-back mentality because they are there for leisure.
- The circle-shaped was chosen because the church is more relational in its approach.
- The color scheme reflects the area, which has a beach vibe. The brown, green, white, and blues are desaturated and soft.
- The front we choose is a simple front and trendy but not too trendy. It’s not going to be outdated within the next 10 years.
- Also, a tip, mockup the logo on a t-shirt, mug, and other items so you can “try it on.”
- People judge a book by its cover, so we need to get our branding right as a church to attract new people.
- Visitors will decide within minutes of visiting your church if they will come back.
- Church leaders need to embrace good branding.
Book A Call
Get on a call with Michael to learn about the branding process and to ask questions. We specialize in building church websites, logos, and developing your brand strategy to get people to join the church.
More Podcast Episodes
We recommend planning your promotions each quarter so you stay on top of the details to steward the church resources well and get the best results. Quarter 3 starts in July. Over the years, we have served many churches and found the following list of promotions...
Listen to the Podcast Episode In many churches, a lot is happening, but people don't know what those things are. An excellent opportunity to let people know what is happening at church is by making some announcements in the service. In this episode, we explore how to...
The logo is a cornerstone of the church’s brand, and you must invest in a great, sticky design to cut through the noise.
Listen to the Podcast Episode We continue to provide tips to help creatives to lead the church leadership in their area of expertise. In this episode, we unpack the power of proper communication tactics and the excellence that building templates allow. Creatives must...
Listen to the Podcast Episode As creatives, we are asked to be an expert in an area of communications, but it can be a struggle to get your ideas implemented. In this episode, we help creatives with tips so they can add value to the church in their area of expertise....
Listen to the Podcast Episode Churches that understand how to use emails and text messages properly are the ones that see people join the church, join a group, and join a team. These tools are very effective in helping people take their next steps. The problem is most...