If you are thinking about rebranding your church, this will be the perfect place to learn about the branding process and the steps that will get you results to see more first-time guests.
You’ll learn how to create a brand rather than just design a logo. I will also show you three things an effective logo design needs to have.
- The church in its spiritual form is inviting to all. A church needs to cut through the noise and meet its target audience.
- How do we do this? In my course, I give you questions to answer that will shape your brand strategy to reach those who would say “I love it here!”
- We can then design a suitable logo, the color scheme, and the ideal front for your brand out of these answers.
The story behind the Christwalk Logo
- The church’s brand strategy is to target people that regularly vacation in the area. They have a laid-back mentality because they are there for leasure.
- The circle-shaped was chosen because the church is more relational in its approach.
- The color scheme reflects the area, which has a beach vibe. The brown, green, white, and blues are desaturated and soft.
- The front we choose is simple front and trendy but not too trendy. It’s not going to be outdated within the next 10 years.
- Also,a tip, mockup the logo on a t-shirt, mug, and other items so you can “try it on.”
- People judge a book by its cover, so we need to get our branding right as a church to attract new people.
- Visitors will decide within minutes of visiting your church if they will come back. We need to embrace good branding.
- This is a significant tool for those in the communications position at a church to provide training to get further faster when it comes to getting people to join the church.
- In the Masterclass, you’ll be invited to join me on regular interactive Zoom video call as I take you step-by-step through building a brand strategy for your church.
- You’ll get access to my training videos and resources to help you build your custom brand.
- I hope you take some next steps to change the results you have been seeing!
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Book a free 20-minute call with Michael to discuss building your church’s brand.
Connect with me
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe8t1G3bR_8jwZXMN4lpAXg