The process for introducing a new logo to a church is unpacked in this episode in a way that builds momentum toward the vision for the future. When a new logo is introduced with a fresh vision, people will resist it naturally. You can be strategic to allow people to see the need for change so they can feel like they are a part of something bigger than themselves.
A great brand is about building a culture that builds bridges between who you are and those you are trying to reach. I’d love to consult with you to help you build your church’s brand. Book your call here.
- How to take great church photos with this PDF guide
- Example of a church rebrand for a church rooted in a denomination
- How to brand a church event with a website landing page to see more visitors
- Tips for crafting a compelling pastor bio for the website
- The story behind the inspiring logo of a church merger