[vc_row type=”in_container” scene_position=”center” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” overlay_strength=”0.3″][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]This interview with Keegan Walsh, of Living Hope Church in Chicago, lifts the lid on the job of a talented church staff media designer who also is the Student Pastor. Keegan gives tips on how he is able to get it all done and shares how he established a brand for the church in the Chicago area.
A great brand is about building a culture that builds bridges between who you are and those you are trying to reach. I’d love to consult with you to help you build your church’s brand. Book your call here.
- How to do digital outreach instead of marketing
- Best church logo design examples
- Example of a church rebrand for a church rooted in a denomination
- Church marketing ideas for promoting your events so you grow the church
- Example of a logo design for a 6-decade old church that wants to reach young families today