In this episode, we discuss how a church can build a culture that retains people by cultivating relationships and creating great experiences. Jonathan Hardy shares ideas about what a church can do to retain people based on his experience on church staff and as a church consultant with the Hardy Group. Churches should focus on cultivating relationships and on creating great experiences in order to retain guests.
A great brand is about building a culture that builds bridges between who you are and those you are trying to reach. I’d love to consult with you to help you build your church’s brand. Book your call here.
- How to get a logo that is perfect for your church
- How to build a church website that works 24/7 to get new visitors on Sunday
- Tips for leading church leadership in building a brand – part 2
- Tips for leading church leadership in building a brand – part 1
- How to use branded emails to get people to take their next steps with your church