Big events are a great way for churches to create momentum for growth if they know what to do to build relationships with people. Steven Records, a church digital marketing director, talks about practical things he does to maximize big events at a large church that allows them to see more growth. He also shares about Google grants and how he has used the free money to promote his church.
A great brand is about building a culture that builds bridges between who you are and those you are trying to reach. I’d love to consult with you to help you build your church’s brand. Book your call here.
- How to get a logo that is perfect for your church
- How to build a church website that works 24/7 to get new visitors on Sunday
- Tips for leading church leadership in building a brand – part 2
- Tips for leading church leadership in building a brand – part 1
- How to use branded emails to get people to take their next steps with your church