Video Of Geno’s Interview
Innovation with business tactics to reach people for ministry with Geno Guevara
This episode will open your mind to new possibilities for what is available to you as a ministry. We often get stuck in our own minds, but the most significant innovations come from ideas outside our circle.
Geno owns a martial arts business where he uses software to create sales funnels and automation to bring in new customers. He was inspired to use the same business tactics to reach people who are searching for answers online.
Geno has a passion for ministry to millennials and wanted to reach them with the Gospel where they were.
9941 Page Layout
- Geno’s Website: 9941.co
- Millennials are disrupting every industry. It’s not unique to the church. Geno’s Martial Arts school was also affected by the methods of millennials and had to adjust.
- Asked: what would it look like to uniquely reach millennials?
- Geno went on a 3-year process of creating a strategy to reach this group of people.
- The mission: reach them online first, then point them to a local church. Go after that one lost person. He called it 9941 Ministries.
- Created a digital connect card to get into a one-on-one conversation first, then point them to a group, finally to a church service.
- Collect data from people interacting with the brand to be able to follow up with them effectively.
- Millennials feel like they are being judged constantly. The strategy is to let them be anonymous as long as they would like.
- The church impacted Geno to get him out of addiction and now wants to give back to others.
- Geno desires to guide people to relevant messages that can help them where they are by developing a personal relationship with them online.
- 9941 is focused on the “fun, fearless female millennial.” The brand is not designed for everyone; it is hyper-focused.
- Geno is reaching out to those who are not ready to step into a church but are curious about their faith.
- Website: 9941.co
- The next step for 9941 is to create a Facebook Live show to let the audience know they have beauty on the inside.
- The feel of the brand is personal, not corporate.
Book A Call
Get on a call with Michael to learn about the branding process and to ask questions. We specialize in building church websites, logos, and developing your brand strategy to get people to join the church.
More Case Studies
See the logo design and learn about the branding process that helped Christwalk Church see more first-time guests. In this post, you'll learn how to create a brand rather than just design a logo. Podcast Episode: 073 Branding Process for Christwalk Church In this...
New Cornerstone Website Home Page Click here to visit the website.Logo DesignPodcast EpisodePodcast Interview Video With Pastor Lucas ForsthoffPodcast Audio 071 Branding tactics and inspiration from a 1000-member church in DetroitYour church matters, but does your...
This article will show you what a great church website design should look like. Coastal Community Church now has a website that serves the church 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to reach new guests, and it is held accountable with data. Coastal Community Church...
Listen to the podcast episode where I guide you through the branding process for Legacy Church. Logo DesignLegacy Church has a fresh vision to lead them into the future with new leadership in place. A brand was created that would connect with the community's needs and...