In this episode, we talk with Randy Greene who is with Church of the Resurrection a 20,000 plus member church. We discuss the brand of this Methodist Church and what has caused them to grow to such a large size. The main reason for the growth of the church has been to be genuine in serving the community resulting in building a positive perception in their city.
A great brand is about building a culture that builds bridges between who you are and those you are trying to reach. I’d love to consult with you to help you build your church’s brand. Book your call here.
- How to get a logo that is perfect for your church
- How to build a church website that works 24/7 to get new visitors on Sunday
- Tips for leading church leadership in building a brand – part 2
- Tips for leading church leadership in building a brand – part 1
- How to use branded emails to get people to take their next steps with your church