How to Create a Church Culture
Creating a positive culture in your church starts with clearly communicating who you are.
How does branding create culture in a church?
Your brand draws lines around who you are called to reach and what you are about as a church.
Everything about your church reflects that vision and direction (That’s what branding is!)
- This includes your graphics, your logo, and website
- This involves how your communicate in every facet of ministry
- This I reflected in the experience people have during a services and events
This effectively creates a direction of who you are trying to reach and where you are wanting to go as a church
- This brings people together around a common vision
- It brings clarity on what to do next
- It provides a place for your target audience to belong