Listen to the Podcast Episode
A successful website is always working for your church to get new guests to come to a service. It’s like an employee working 24/7 to get new guests, so it must be built as a tool to help people make their first visit.
This podcast episode discusses the tools for building an effective church website for your church.
- A Worpress website provides a church with the full power to create the right web platform for them.
- Divi is a theme builder that makes the website easy to build and update.
- You will have a sustainable website platform that will serve the church for many years when you use the right tools.
- The combination of WordPress and Divi allows the user experience design to be just right for the church.
- You need the ability to build the right tools to serve the vision of the church as it expands.
- As a church leader, you need to invest into an expert to help you get the website right to serve the vision.
- Don’t waste time and energy to cut corners on the cost because you will get a return on the investment.
- Be sure you are optimizing the website for search engines, so people in your community find you on search results. Online searches are the primary way people find your church.
- Church leaders must view the website as a ministry to reach more people, so they must get good people to help them build the right site.
Most churches build a website to be a brochure with the wrong content for the primary visitor of the site. Great websites position the church as a guide to help people become the hero of their story. This strategy will help bring down the walls so people come for their first visit on Sunday.
Book A Call
Get on a call with Michael to learn about the branding process and to ask questions. We specialize in building church websites, logos, and developing your brand strategy to get people to join the church.
More Podcast Episodes
We recommend planning your promotions each quarter so you stay on top of the details to steward the church resources well and get the best results. Quarter 3 starts in July. Over the years, we have served many churches and found the following list of promotions...
Listen to the Podcast Episode In many churches, a lot is happening, but people don't know what those things are. An excellent opportunity to let people know what is happening at church is by making some announcements in the service. In this episode, we explore how to...
The logo is a cornerstone of the church’s brand, and you must invest in a great, sticky design to cut through the noise.
Listen to the Podcast Episode We continue to provide tips to help creatives to lead the church leadership in their area of expertise. In this episode, we unpack the power of proper communication tactics and the excellence that building templates allow. Creatives must...
Listen to the Podcast Episode As creatives, we are asked to be an expert in an area of communications, but it can be a struggle to get your ideas implemented. In this episode, we help creatives with tips so they can add value to the church in their area of expertise....
Listen to the Podcast Episode Churches that understand how to use emails and text messages properly are the ones that see people join the church, join a group, and join a team. These tools are very effective in helping people take their next steps. The problem is most...