Listen to the Podcast Episode
A successful website is always working for your church to get new guests to come to a service. It’s like an employee working 24/7 to get new guests, so it must be built as a tool to help people make their first visit.
This podcast episode discusses the tools for building an effective church website for your church.
- A Worpress website provides a church with the full power to create the right web platform for them.
- Divi is a theme builder that makes the website easy to build and update.
- You will have a sustainable website platform that will serve the church for many years when you use the right tools.
- The combination of WordPress and Divi allows the user experience design to be just right for the church.
- You need the ability to build the right tools to serve the vision of the church as it expands.
- As a church leader, you need to invest into an expert to help you get the website right to serve the vision.
- Don’t waste time and energy to cut corners on the cost because you will get a return on the investment.
- Be sure you are optimizing the website for search engines, so people in your community find you on search results. Online searches are the primary way people find your church.
- Church leaders must view the website as a ministry to reach more people, so they must get good people to help them build the right site.
Most churches build a website to be a brochure with the wrong content for the primary visitor of the site. Great websites position the church as a guide to help people become the hero of their story. This strategy will help bring down the walls so people come for their first visit on Sunday.
Book A Call
Get on a call with Michael to learn about the branding process and to ask questions. We specialize in building church websites, logos, and developing your brand strategy to get people to join the church.
More Case Studies
Listen to the Podcast Episode I think you would agree with me that the local church is the most impactful thing a person can be part of. It can transform someone's life so they live a better story. When a person feels hopeless, the church fills them with hope. When...
Listen to the Podcast Episode In this post, we will look at what makes for a great logo design, and then we will look at the example of the logo I created for Calvary Church. Problem What is your logo saying about you? People judge a book by its cover, and your logo...
Pastor Billy Register's Story of Rebranding True Life Church From First Assemblies of Clay CountySince rebranding, True Life Church is seeing a great deal of momentum moving them toward growth. More people are attending the church on a regular basis and joining the...
Pastor Brandon Sereg: ReviewLogo DesignChurch Brand Guide developed a brand for Vibrant Church that raised over $450,000 before launch day. Church planters struggle to get past their first year of existence because they cannot build the church fast enough to sustain...
Pastor Clint Sprague: ReviewWe rebranded LifeMission Church through a name change to help them cut through the noise in their city. Over the next several years, the church grew by 13% to see record attendance, salvations, and giving. People need what LifeMission has...
Watch The Rebranding StoryLogo DesignHOPE's House has been around for about 20 years, and they realized the branding that got them where they are was not going to take them where they wanted to go next. They needed a website that would elevate them online to reach...