Listen to the Podcast Episode
A successful website is always working for your church to get new guests to come to a service. It’s like an employee working 24/7 to get new guests, so it must be built as a tool to help people make their first visit.
This podcast episode discusses the tools for building an effective church website for your church.
- A Worpress website provides a church with the full power to create the right web platform for them.
- Divi is a theme builder that makes the website easy to build and update.
- You will have a sustainable website platform that will serve the church for many years when you use the right tools.
- The combination of WordPress and Divi allows the user experience design to be just right for the church.
- You need the ability to build the right tools to serve the vision of the church as it expands.
- As a church leader, you need to invest into an expert to help you get the website right to serve the vision.
- Don’t waste time and energy to cut corners on the cost because you will get a return on the investment.
- Be sure you are optimizing the website for search engines, so people in your community find you on search results. Online searches are the primary way people find your church.
- Church leaders must view the website as a ministry to reach more people, so they must get good people to help them build the right site.
Most churches build a website to be a brochure with the wrong content for the primary visitor of the site. Great websites position the church as a guide to help people become the hero of their story. This strategy will help bring down the walls so people come for their first visit on Sunday.
Book A Call
Get on a call with Michael to learn about the branding process and to ask questions. We specialize in building church websites, logos, and developing your brand strategy to get people to join the church.
More Podcast Episodes
Secrets revealed: Increase attendance at your church’s events with these effective promotional strategies!
Video of Promotion PackageChurch Growth: 500 Ceiling Buster Package We have a special offer to help you get a church website that will help you go from where you are now in weekly attendance to breaking 500. Plus you'll get graphic designs to promote your critical...
Tutorial VideoSee the Church Growth: 500 Ceiling Buster Package We have a special offer to help you get a church website that will help you go from where you are now in weekly attendance to breaking 500. Plus you'll get graphic designs to promote your critical areas...
Story of Vertical Church's Website MakeoverHow we transformed this church's brochure website into an engaging online ministry hub What is Vertical Church? Vertical Church is located in Sunrise, Florida and it is part of the ARC network of churches. They have been...
In the digital age, where visuals often speak louder than words, the importance of a vibrant and carefully curated photo library cannot be overstated.
Watch the Story of Trinity's RebrandHow to Create a Consistent Church Brand Across All Platforms: Trinity Temple's Transformation Story What is Trinity Temple? Trinity Temple is a church in Grandview, Missouri, just outside of Kansas City. They have been around for...
Watch how what we did to brand River Lights of WonderWhat is River Lights of Wonder? Rivers Lights of Wonder is an anual event put on by Riverside Church to bless their community by providing a light show for families to drive through in the month of December. There...