Listen to the Podcast Episode
A logo is an icon that represents what your church stands for. It is the first thing people see of your brand, and it needs to be appropriately designed for them.
The logo is a cornerstone of the church’s brand, and you must invest in a great, sticky design to cut through the noise. In this episode, we unpack how your church can be sure it has the right logo.
- The logo is the first thing people see of your church brand.
- People identify your church based on your logo.
- Too many churches have a logo that is outdated.
- Some churches make the mistake of changing their logo too often.
- The logo becomes an emotional connection for people to the organization.
- The symbol represents the entire brand; the logo is an icon for your church.
- A good church logo should represent the love of God over time.
- The logo needs to be simple in the design, so it is sticky; the more complicated the design, the less sticky it is.
- There are many symbols in our faith that can be considered a logo; the cross and the fish.
- The logo design process starts by understanding the brand of the church.
- Church logos fall into 3 categories: classic, modern, and trendy.
- Don’t make the mistake of designing a logo for yourself; design it for your audience.
- Every design element has a meaning and conveys a message.
- Get a logo that is created as a vector not pixel based.
- The logo becomes an icon for what you stand for.
- The design needs to work on all kinds of media.
- Invest in getting the right logo design from a design expert.
- Base your design on the audience you are pursuing.
Book A Call
Get on a call with Michael to learn about the branding process and to ask questions. We specialize in building church websites, logos, and developing your brand strategy to get people to join the church.
More Case Studies
How a thriving church rebranded to reach the post-pandemic world with executive pastor Dain Jepson
I helped Montgomery Community Church cut through the noise by creating alignment with the vision and brand visuals so it could reach more people than ever before. Many churches are dying because people no longer understand why they need a church in their life....
Example of a website designed to reach unchurched millennials
Video Of Geno's InterviewInnovation with business tactics to reach people for ministry with Geno Guevara This episode will open your mind to new possibilities for what is available to you as a ministry. We often get stuck in our own minds, but the most significant...
Rebranding story of Christwalk Church
See the logo design and learn about the branding process that helped Christwalk Church see more first-time guests. In this post, you'll learn how to create a brand rather than just design a logo. Podcast Episode: 073 Branding Process for Christwalk Church In this...
Church branding inspiration from a 1000-member church close to Detroit
New Cornerstone Website Home Page Click here to visit the website.Logo DesignPodcast EpisodePodcast Interview Video With Pastor Lucas ForsthoffPodcast Audio 071 Branding tactics and inspiration from a 1000-member church in DetroitYour church matters, but does your...
Tips to create a great church website design
This article will show you what a great church website design should look like. Coastal Community Church now has a website that serves the church 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to reach new guests, and it is held accountable with data. Coastal Community Church...
How we created a brand for a church that reaches three generations
Listen to the podcast episode where I guide you through the branding process for Legacy Church. Logo DesignLegacy Church has a fresh vision to lead them into the future with new leadership in place. A brand was created that would connect with the community's needs and...