Listen to the Podcast Episode
A logo is an icon that represents what your church stands for. It is the first thing people see of your brand, and it needs to be appropriately designed for them.
The logo is a cornerstone of the church’s brand, and you must invest in a great, sticky design to cut through the noise. In this episode, we unpack how your church can be sure it has the right logo.
- The logo is the first thing people see of your church brand.
- People identify your church based on your logo.
- Too many churches have a logo that is outdated.
- Some churches make the mistake of changing their logo too often.
- The logo becomes an emotional connection for people to the organization.
- The symbol represents the entire brand; the logo is an icon for your church.
- A good church logo should represent the love of God over time.
- The logo needs to be simple in the design, so it is sticky; the more complicated the design, the less sticky it is.
- There are many symbols in our faith that can be considered a logo; the cross and the fish.
- The logo design process starts by understanding the brand of the church.
- Church logos fall into 3 categories: classic, modern, and trendy.
- Don’t make the mistake of designing a logo for yourself; design it for your audience.
- Every design element has a meaning and conveys a message.
- Get a logo that is created as a vector not pixel based.
- The logo becomes an icon for what you stand for.
- The design needs to work on all kinds of media.
- Invest in getting the right logo design from a design expert.
- Base your design on the audience you are pursuing.
Book A Call
Get on a call with Michael to learn about the branding process and to ask questions. We specialize in building church websites, logos, and developing your brand strategy to get people to join the church.
More Podcast Episodes
We recommend planning your promotions each quarter so you stay on top of the details to steward the church resources well and get the best results. Quarter 3 starts in July. Over the years, we have served many churches and found the following list of promotions...
Listen to the Podcast Episode In many churches, a lot is happening, but people don't know what those things are. An excellent opportunity to let people know what is happening at church is by making some announcements in the service. In this episode, we explore how to...
Listen to the Podcast Episode We continue to provide tips to help creatives to lead the church leadership in their area of expertise. In this episode, we unpack the power of proper communication tactics and the excellence that building templates allow. Creatives must...
Listen to the Podcast Episode As creatives, we are asked to be an expert in an area of communications, but it can be a struggle to get your ideas implemented. In this episode, we help creatives with tips so they can add value to the church in their area of expertise....
Listen to the Podcast Episode Churches that understand how to use emails and text messages properly are the ones that see people join the church, join a group, and join a team. These tools are very effective in helping people take their next steps. The problem is most...
Listen to the Podcast Episode A brand champion participates at a high level to volunteer, give, and invite others to the church. Telling stories is the key to cultivating champions in the church, and one of the most powerful tools to do this is a video showing God's...