Listen to the Podcast Episode
A logo is an icon that represents what your church stands for. It is the first thing people see of your brand, and it needs to be appropriately designed for them.
The logo is a cornerstone of the church’s brand, and you must invest in a great, sticky design to cut through the noise. In this episode, we unpack how your church can be sure it has the right logo.
- The logo is the first thing people see of your church brand.
- People identify your church based on your logo.
- Too many churches have a logo that is outdated.
- Some churches make the mistake of changing their logo too often.
- The logo becomes an emotional connection for people to the organization.
- The symbol represents the entire brand; the logo is an icon for your church.
- A good church logo should represent the love of God over time.
- The logo needs to be simple in the design, so it is sticky; the more complicated the design, the less sticky it is.
- There are many symbols in our faith that can be considered a logo; the cross and the fish.
- The logo design process starts by understanding the brand of the church.
- Church logos fall into 3 categories: classic, modern, and trendy.
- Don’t make the mistake of designing a logo for yourself; design it for your audience.
- Every design element has a meaning and conveys a message.
- Get a logo that is created as a vector not pixel based.
- The logo becomes an icon for what you stand for.
- The design needs to work on all kinds of media.
- Invest in getting the right logo design from a design expert.
- Base your design on the audience you are pursuing.
Book A Call
Get on a call with Michael to learn about the branding process and to ask questions. We specialize in building church websites, logos, and developing your brand strategy to get people to join the church.
More Podcast Episodes
Secrets revealed: Increase attendance at your church’s events with these effective promotional strategies!
Video of Promotion PackageChurch Growth: 500 Ceiling Buster Package We have a special offer to help you get a church website that will help you go from where you are now in weekly attendance to breaking 500. Plus you'll get graphic designs to promote your critical...
Tutorial VideoSee the Church Growth: 500 Ceiling Buster Package We have a special offer to help you get a church website that will help you go from where you are now in weekly attendance to breaking 500. Plus you'll get graphic designs to promote your critical areas...
Story of Vertical Church's Website MakeoverHow we transformed this church's brochure website into an engaging online ministry hub What is Vertical Church? Vertical Church is located in Sunrise, Florida and it is part of the ARC network of churches. They have been...
In the digital age, where visuals often speak louder than words, the importance of a vibrant and carefully curated photo library cannot be overstated.
Watch the Story of Trinity's RebrandHow to Create a Consistent Church Brand Across All Platforms: Trinity Temple's Transformation Story What is Trinity Temple? Trinity Temple is a church in Grandview, Missouri, just outside of Kansas City. They have been around for...
Watch how what we did to brand River Lights of WonderWhat is River Lights of Wonder? Rivers Lights of Wonder is an anual event put on by Riverside Church to bless their community by providing a light show for families to drive through in the month of December. There...