Listen to the Podcast Episode
Churches are typically behind in using new tools for reaching an audience. Don’t be like most churches.
Denis Estimon is our guest, and he shares the most effective tool your church can use right now to reach people: Instagram Reels.
The effectiveness of social media is constantly changing, but you can get ahead of the game by listening to this episode.
What if you could build trust with people who do not attend church?
Video on Instagram Reels is the best way to provide value to people so they think about your church to meet a need.
Many people don’t realize they need the church because they don’t know the benefits of being part of a church.
By creating short videos of 30 seconds, you can help them understand the benefits you provide, such as hope, community, personal growth, and helping them find significance.
- Reels don’t require high production setup
- You can use templates to quickly create content
- Reels is a video-focused tool
- Instagram is more about video now
- Most churches are not using Reels properly, they are only sharing sermons
- Speak to people where they are with your Reel
- You must give context to your content to help solve a problem
- You can choose a topic and then educate the audience on that topic
- Store the content to build a library
- Share a verse and explain it, so you add value
- Reels are best around 7 seconds to 30 seconds; can be up to 60 seconds
- Introduce a felt need with a real
- Provide some tips to help with a problem people have
- Put verses and points on the screen for about 2 seconds to be more engaging
Book A Call
Get on a call with Michael to learn about the branding process and to ask questions. We specialize in building church websites, logos, and developing your brand strategy to get people to join the church.
More Podcast Episodes
In the digital age, where visuals often speak louder than words, the importance of a vibrant and carefully curated photo library cannot be overstated.
Watch the Story of Trinity's RebrandHow to Create a Consistent Church Brand Across All Platforms: Trinity Temple's Transformation Story What is Trinity Temple? Trinity Temple is a church in Grandview, Missouri, just outside of Kansas City. They have been around for...
Watch how what we did to brand River Lights of WonderWhat is River Lights of Wonder? Rivers Lights of Wonder is an anual event put on by Riverside Church to bless their community by providing a light show for families to drive through in the month of December. There...
Writing a pastor bio involves conveying essential information about the pastor’s background, qualifications, and personal attributes.
United Church, a congregation formed by the merger of two churches, stands as a testament to the power of collaboration, purposeful design, and an unwavering commitment to welcoming families with children. The story of their journey, embodied in their logo, is a shining example of how branding can reflect a church’s mission and vision.
Interview with Pastor Lester Bell"Hey Mr. Persaud! I was working on some end of the year numbers for Momentum Church and I wanted to share them with you! 80% increase in budget513% increase in membership All since becoming Momentum! Thank you for helping us with our...