Listen to the Podcast Episode
Churches are typically behind in using new tools for reaching an audience. Don’t be like most churches.
Denis Estimon is our guest, and he shares the most effective tool your church can use right now to reach people: Instagram Reels.
The effectiveness of social media is constantly changing, but you can get ahead of the game by listening to this episode.
What if you could build trust with people who do not attend church?
Video on Instagram Reels is the best way to provide value to people so they think about your church to meet a need.
Many people don’t realize they need the church because they don’t know the benefits of being part of a church.
By creating short videos of 30 seconds, you can help them understand the benefits you provide, such as hope, community, personal growth, and helping them find significance.
- Reels don’t require high production setup
- You can use templates to quickly create content
- Reels is a video-focused tool
- Instagram is more about video now
- Most churches are not using Reels properly, they are only sharing sermons
- Speak to people where they are with your Reel
- You must give context to your content to help solve a problem
- You can choose a topic and then educate the audience on that topic
- Store the content to build a library
- Share a verse and explain it, so you add value
- Reels are best around 7 seconds to 30 seconds; can be up to 60 seconds
- Introduce a felt need with a real
- Provide some tips to help with a problem people have
- Put verses and points on the screen for about 2 seconds to be more engaging
Book A Call
Get on a call with Michael to learn about the branding process and to ask questions. We specialize in building church websites, logos, and developing your brand strategy to get people to join the church.
More Case Studies
Listen to the Podcast Episode I think you would agree with me that the local church is the most impactful thing a person can be part of. It can transform someone's life so they live a better story. When a person feels hopeless, the church fills them with hope. When...
Listen to the Podcast Episode In this post, we will look at what makes for a great logo design, and then we will look at the example of the logo I created for Calvary Church. Problem What is your logo saying about you? People judge a book by its cover, and your logo...
Pastor Billy Register's Story of Rebranding True Life Church From First Assemblies of Clay CountySince rebranding, True Life Church is seeing a great deal of momentum moving them toward growth. More people are attending the church on a regular basis and joining the...
Pastor Brandon Sereg: ReviewLogo DesignChurch Brand Guide developed a brand for Vibrant Church that raised over $450,000 before launch day. Church planters struggle to get past their first year of existence because they cannot build the church fast enough to sustain...
Pastor Clint Sprague: ReviewWe rebranded LifeMission Church through a name change to help them cut through the noise in their city. Over the next several years, the church grew by 13% to see record attendance, salvations, and giving. People need what LifeMission has...
Watch The Rebranding StoryLogo DesignHOPE's House has been around for about 20 years, and they realized the branding that got them where they are was not going to take them where they wanted to go next. They needed a website that would elevate them online to reach...