Listen to the Podcast Episode
Churches are typically behind in using new tools for reaching an audience. Don’t be like most churches.
Denis Estimon is our guest, and he shares the most effective tool your church can use right now to reach people: Instagram Reels.
The effectiveness of social media is constantly changing, but you can get ahead of the game by listening to this episode.
What if you could build trust with people who do not attend church?
Video on Instagram Reels is the best way to provide value to people so they think about your church to meet a need.
Many people don’t realize they need the church because they don’t know the benefits of being part of a church.
By creating short videos of 30 seconds, you can help them understand the benefits you provide, such as hope, community, personal growth, and helping them find significance.
- Reels don’t require high production setup
- You can use templates to quickly create content
- Reels is a video-focused tool
- Instagram is more about video now
- Most churches are not using Reels properly, they are only sharing sermons
- Speak to people where they are with your Reel
- You must give context to your content to help solve a problem
- You can choose a topic and then educate the audience on that topic
- Store the content to build a library
- Share a verse and explain it, so you add value
- Reels are best around 7 seconds to 30 seconds; can be up to 60 seconds
- Introduce a felt need with a real
- Provide some tips to help with a problem people have
- Put verses and points on the screen for about 2 seconds to be more engaging
Book A Call
Get on a call with Michael to learn about the branding process and to ask questions. We specialize in building church websites, logos, and developing your brand strategy to get people to join the church.
More Case Studies
I helped Montgomery Community Church cut through the noise by creating alignment with the vision and brand visuals so it could reach more people than ever before. Many churches are dying because people no longer understand why they need a church in their life....
Video Of Geno's InterviewInnovation with business tactics to reach people for ministry with Geno Guevara This episode will open your mind to new possibilities for what is available to you as a ministry. We often get stuck in our own minds, but the most significant...
See the logo design and learn about the branding process that helped Christwalk Church see more first-time guests. In this post, you'll learn how to create a brand rather than just design a logo. Podcast Episode: 073 Branding Process for Christwalk Church In this...
New Cornerstone Website Home Page Click here to visit the website.Logo DesignPodcast EpisodePodcast Interview Video With Pastor Lucas ForsthoffPodcast Audio 071 Branding tactics and inspiration from a 1000-member church in DetroitYour church matters, but does your...
This article will show you what a great church website design should look like. Coastal Community Church now has a website that serves the church 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to reach new guests, and it is held accountable with data. Coastal Community Church...
Listen to the podcast episode where I guide you through the branding process for Legacy Church. Logo DesignLegacy Church has a fresh vision to lead them into the future with new leadership in place. A brand was created that would connect with the community's needs and...