Listen to the Podcast Episode
As creatives, we are asked to be an expert in an area of communications, but it can be a struggle to get your ideas implemented. In this episode, we help creatives with tips so they can add value to the church in their area of expertise. Michael and Denis have years of church communications experience and share their best insights.
- The heart behind your ideas should come from a place of serving the vision to serve the desired outcome.
- When creatives are frustrated, they get burned out.
- Creatives need to have their ideas applied in order to feel like they are contributing.
- Creatives must build trust with the leadership by showing their passion for the church’s vision.
- Being a servant leader allows trust to be built; it takes consistency.
- Creatives must show up with a servant’s heart to serve in their area and add value in other areas.
- It’s not just about your ideas but about moving the ministry forward.
- Add value by being the expert to do what needs to be done.
- Use the words that leadership uses to present your ideas.
- Take 3 months (a quarter) to do what is asked before you bring your big ideas.
- Do the work to become the communications expert and bring expertise to the conversation.
- Present your thoughts at the right time so it is well received.
- Think about what is coming up so you can win as a communications team.
- Think through all communications for the next year; break it down into quarters to execute.
- You can steward God’s resources and creativity well when you plan well in advance.
- You can connect with Denis: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book A Call
Get on a call with Michael to learn about the branding process and to ask questions. We specialize in building church websites, logos, and developing your brand strategy to get people to join the church.
More Podcast Episodes
In the digital age, where visuals often speak louder than words, the importance of a vibrant and carefully curated photo library cannot be overstated.
Watch the Story of Trinity's RebrandHow to Create a Consistent Church Brand Across All Platforms: Trinity Temple's Transformation Story What is Trinity Temple? Trinity Temple is a church in Grandview, Missouri, just outside of Kansas City. They have been around for...
Watch how what we did to brand River Lights of WonderWhat is River Lights of Wonder? Rivers Lights of Wonder is an anual event put on by Riverside Church to bless their community by providing a light show for families to drive through in the month of December. There...
Writing a pastor bio involves conveying essential information about the pastor’s background, qualifications, and personal attributes.
United Church, a congregation formed by the merger of two churches, stands as a testament to the power of collaboration, purposeful design, and an unwavering commitment to welcoming families with children. The story of their journey, embodied in their logo, is a shining example of how branding can reflect a church’s mission and vision.
Interview with Pastor Lester Bell"Hey Mr. Persaud! I was working on some end of the year numbers for Momentum Church and I wanted to share them with you! 80% increase in budget513% increase in membership All since becoming Momentum! Thank you for helping us with our...