Listen to the Podcast Episode
As creatives, we are asked to be an expert in an area of communications, but it can be a struggle to get your ideas implemented. In this episode, we help creatives with tips so they can add value to the church in their area of expertise. Michael and Denis have years of church communications experience and share their best insights.
- The heart behind your ideas should come from a place of serving the vision to serve the desired outcome.
- When creatives are frustrated, they get burned out.
- Creatives need to have their ideas applied in order to feel like they are contributing.
- Creatives must build trust with the leadership by showing their passion for the church’s vision.
- Being a servant leader allows trust to be built; it takes consistency.
- Creatives must show up with a servant’s heart to serve in their area and add value in other areas.
- It’s not just about your ideas but about moving the ministry forward.
- Add value by being the expert to do what needs to be done.
- Use the words that leadership uses to present your ideas.
- Take 3 months (a quarter) to do what is asked before you bring your big ideas.
- Do the work to become the communications expert and bring expertise to the conversation.
- Present your thoughts at the right time so it is well received.
- Think about what is coming up so you can win as a communications team.
- Think through all communications for the next year; break it down into quarters to execute.
- You can steward God’s resources and creativity well when you plan well in advance.
- You can connect with Denis: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book A Call
Get on a call with Michael to learn about the branding process and to ask questions. We specialize in building church websites, logos, and developing your brand strategy to get people to join the church.
More Case Studies
Listen to the Podcast Episode I think you would agree with me that the local church is the most impactful thing a person can be part of. It can transform someone's life so they live a better story. When a person feels hopeless, the church fills them with hope. When...
Listen to the Podcast Episode In this post, we will look at what makes for a great logo design, and then we will look at the example of the logo I created for Calvary Church. Problem What is your logo saying about you? People judge a book by its cover, and your logo...
Pastor Billy Register's Story of Rebranding True Life Church From First Assemblies of Clay CountySince rebranding, True Life Church is seeing a great deal of momentum moving them toward growth. More people are attending the church on a regular basis and joining the...
Pastor Brandon Sereg: ReviewLogo DesignChurch Brand Guide developed a brand for Vibrant Church that raised over $450,000 before launch day. Church planters struggle to get past their first year of existence because they cannot build the church fast enough to sustain...
Pastor Clint Sprague: ReviewWe rebranded LifeMission Church through a name change to help them cut through the noise in their city. Over the next several years, the church grew by 13% to see record attendance, salvations, and giving. People need what LifeMission has...
Watch The Rebranding StoryLogo DesignHOPE's House has been around for about 20 years, and they realized the branding that got them where they are was not going to take them where they wanted to go next. They needed a website that would elevate them online to reach...