Listen to the Podcast Episode
Many churches struggle to get people to take their next step.
Send emails and text messages that add value to reach and engage with people.
You’ll see more people taking their next steps and getting deeper into the community.
- Churches need to pay attention to emails and text messaging as a tool for evangelism.
- Too many churches do not understand how to create emails that get opened.
- Email has the highest open rate for people to read a message you send.
- Text is an up-and-coming method of connecting with potential customers for organizations.
- Emails keep you in front of people because they see your name pop up in their inbox.
- Add value to people with your emails so it helps them with a problem.
- Only ask for something with an email after you have helped them at least 4 times.
- Have a P.S. in your email with a call to action that you want them to do; the body of the email needs to add value.
- Pay attention to your open rates and click rates; a great open rate is about 22%; a great click rate is 1.5%.
- Text message is about 80% to 90% open rate.
- The opportunity with text messages is to help people by putting a great resource in front of them.
- People can send the church a text to receive resources if you have the right software to create the automation.
- The prayer team can send out a text when they have prayed for someone.
- Use texts to do ministry; ask people how you can pray for them.
- A great email or text helps people realize they are part of an authentic community.
- Make sure you plan and have a strategy so you can do ministry through messaging; be prayerful about it.
- Resource: textinchurch.com
Book A Call
Get on a call with Michael to learn about the branding process and to ask questions. We specialize in building church websites, logos, and developing your brand strategy to get people to join the church.
More Case Studies
I helped Montgomery Community Church cut through the noise by creating alignment with the vision and brand visuals so it could reach more people than ever before. Many churches are dying because people no longer understand why they need a church in their life....
Video Of Geno's InterviewInnovation with business tactics to reach people for ministry with Geno Guevara This episode will open your mind to new possibilities for what is available to you as a ministry. We often get stuck in our own minds, but the most significant...
See the logo design and learn about the branding process that helped Christwalk Church see more first-time guests. In this post, you'll learn how to create a brand rather than just design a logo. Podcast Episode: 073 Branding Process for Christwalk Church In this...
New Cornerstone Website Home Page Click here to visit the website.Logo DesignPodcast EpisodePodcast Interview Video With Pastor Lucas ForsthoffPodcast Audio 071 Branding tactics and inspiration from a 1000-member church in DetroitYour church matters, but does your...
This article will show you what a great church website design should look like. Coastal Community Church now has a website that serves the church 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to reach new guests, and it is held accountable with data. Coastal Community Church...
Listen to the podcast episode where I guide you through the branding process for Legacy Church. Logo DesignLegacy Church has a fresh vision to lead them into the future with new leadership in place. A brand was created that would connect with the community's needs and...