Listen to the Podcast Episode
Here are a few tips for creating a sub-brand:
- Tip 1: Only have sub-brands for major events, not every event
- Tip 2: Sub brands for major ministries, not every ministry
- Tip 3: Non-majors: change the title font, but keep the rest consistent
- Tip 4: Have 3 or 4 church fonts; 2 major fonts for headlines and body
- Tip 5: Have 5 church brand colors; 2 major colors
Big ideas behind the brand design for the Man Up Conference:
- Man UP is an annual event for Cornerstone Church.
- We created a landing page on the website to point the online ads to for the event.
- The design is masculine and inspirational.
- The church used screens throughout the building to inform guests throughout the event.
- Social media posts were used for weeks leading up to the event to drive people to sign up.
- An email campaign was put together to reach the internal church members.
- See the landing page here: https://cornerstonehighland.com/manup22/
- I use Divi Builder by Elegant Themes to build the website and landing page: https://www.elegantthemes.com/
- The image for the design was from https://unsplash.com/
Man Up Men’s Conference
Vertical Screen Graphics
Social Media Posts
Man Up Website Landing Page
Book A Call
Get on a call with Michael to learn about the branding process and to ask questions. If we are a good fit, the Church Brand Guide team will create a playbook to grow your church's brand, so you attract more first-time guests and get them to take their next steps to join the church, join a group, and volunteer. We specialize in building church websites and logos that get people to join the church.
More Cast Studies
Pastor Billy Register's Story of Rebranding True Life Church From First Assemblies of Clay CountySince rebranding, True Life Church is seeing a great deal of momentum moving them toward growth. More people are attending the church on a regular basis and joining the...
Pastor Brandon Sereg: ReviewLogo DesignChurch Brand Guide developed a brand for Vibrant Church that raised over $450,000 before launch day. Church planters struggle to get past their first year of existence because they cannot build the church fast enough to sustain...
Pastor Clint Sprague: ReviewWe rebranded LifeMission Church through a name change to help them cut through the noise in their city. Over the next several years, the church grew by 13% to see record attendance, salvations, and giving. People need what LifeMission has...
Watch The Rebranding StoryLogo DesignHOPE's House has been around for about 20 years, and they realized the branding that got them where they are was not going to take them where they wanted to go next. They needed a website that would elevate them online to reach...
Podcast VideoGreat brands reach people where they are and invite them in. Dain Jepson is the executive pastor of Montgomery Community Church, and he joins us to discuss how they are creating a brand to reach people as the dust settles on the pandemic. Dain gives...
Video Of Geno's InterviewInnovation with business tactics to reach people for ministry with Geno Guevara This episode will open your mind to new possibilities for what is available to you as a ministry. We often get stuck in our own minds, but the most significant...