Listen to the Podcast Episode
Here are a few tips for creating a sub-brand:
- Tip 1: Only have sub-brands for major events, not every event
- Tip 2: Sub brands for major ministries, not every ministry
- Tip 3: Non-majors: change the title font, but keep the rest consistent
- Tip 4: Have 3 or 4 church fonts; 2 major fonts for headlines and body
- Tip 5: Have 5 church brand colors; 2 major colors
Big ideas behind the brand design for the Man Up Conference:
- Man UP is an annual event for Cornerstone Church.
- We created a landing page on the website to point the online ads to for the event.
- The design is masculine and inspirational.
- The church used screens throughout the building to inform guests throughout the event.
- Social media posts were used for weeks leading up to the event to drive people to sign up.
- An email campaign was put together to reach the internal church members.
- See the landing page here: https://cornerstonehighland.com/manup22/
- I use Divi Builder by Elegant Themes to build the website and landing page: https://www.elegantthemes.com/
- The image for the design was from https://unsplash.com/
Man Up Men’s Conference
Vertical Screen Graphics
Social Media Posts
Man Up Website Landing Page
Book A Call
Get on a call with Michael to learn about the branding process and to ask questions. We specialize in building church websites, logos, and developing your brand strategy to get people to join the church.
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to the Podcast Episode A brand champion participates at a high level to volunteer, give, and invite others to the church. Telling stories is the key to cultivating champions in the church, and one of the most powerful tools to do this is a video showing God's...
Listen to the Podcast Episode The church website should be the top evangelism outreach tool for your church. The question is, are you getting it right? Here are three tips of the many tips that we discuss in the episodes that will help you right away: Do you have a...
Listen to the Podcast Episode Churches are typically behind in using new tools for reaching an audience. Don't be like most churches. Denis Estimon is our guest, and he shares the most effective tool your church can use right now to reach people: Instagram Reels. The...
While serving on a church staff in communications, Denis realized he could reach many people through “digital outreach.” He was able to cut through the noise to grow the church.
Listen to the Podcast Episode I think you would agree with me that the local church is the most impactful thing a person can be part of. It can transform someone's life so they live a better story. When a person feels hopeless, the church fills them with hope. When...
Listen to the Podcast Episode Do the events at your church create growth? You can leverage events to grow the church, just like we help Cornerstone Church see new families join the church every month. The key is to think about building your brand instead of just...