Listen to the Podcast Episode
Here are a few tips for creating a sub-brand:
- Tip 1: Only have sub-brands for major events, not every event
- Tip 2: Sub brands for major ministries, not every ministry
- Tip 3: Non-majors: change the title font, but keep the rest consistent
- Tip 4: Have 3 or 4 church fonts; 2 major fonts for headlines and body
- Tip 5: Have 5 church brand colors; 2 major colors
Big ideas behind the brand design for the Man Up Conference:
- Man UP is an annual event for Cornerstone Church.
- We created a landing page on the website to point the online ads to for the event.
- The design is masculine and inspirational.
- The church used screens throughout the building to inform guests throughout the event.
- Social media posts were used for weeks leading up to the event to drive people to sign up.
- An email campaign was put together to reach the internal church members.
- See the landing page here: https://cornerstonehighland.com/manup22/
- I use Divi Builder by Elegant Themes to build the website and landing page: https://www.elegantthemes.com/
- The image for the design was from https://unsplash.com/
Man Up Men’s Conference
Vertical Screen Graphics
Social Media Posts
Man Up Website Landing Page
Book A Call
Get on a call with Michael to learn about the branding process and to ask questions. We specialize in building church websites, logos, and developing your brand strategy to get people to join the church.
More Case Studies
How a thriving church rebranded to reach the post-pandemic world with executive pastor Dain Jepson
I helped Montgomery Community Church cut through the noise by creating alignment with the vision and brand visuals so it could reach more people than ever before. Many churches are dying because people no longer understand why they need a church in their life....
Example of a website designed to reach unchurched millennials
Video Of Geno's InterviewInnovation with business tactics to reach people for ministry with Geno Guevara This episode will open your mind to new possibilities for what is available to you as a ministry. We often get stuck in our own minds, but the most significant...
Rebranding story of Christwalk Church
See the logo design and learn about the branding process that helped Christwalk Church see more first-time guests. In this post, you'll learn how to create a brand rather than just design a logo. Podcast Episode: 073 Branding Process for Christwalk Church In this...
Church branding inspiration from a 1000-member church close to Detroit
New Cornerstone Website Home Page Click here to visit the website.Logo DesignPodcast EpisodePodcast Interview Video With Pastor Lucas ForsthoffPodcast Audio 071 Branding tactics and inspiration from a 1000-member church in DetroitYour church matters, but does your...
Tips to create a great church website design
This article will show you what a great church website design should look like. Coastal Community Church now has a website that serves the church 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to reach new guests, and it is held accountable with data. Coastal Community Church...
How we created a brand for a church that reaches three generations
Listen to the podcast episode where I guide you through the branding process for Legacy Church. Logo DesignLegacy Church has a fresh vision to lead them into the future with new leadership in place. A brand was created that would connect with the community's needs and...