Listen to the Podcast Episode
We continue to provide tips to help creatives to lead the church leadership in their area of expertise. In this episode, we unpack the power of proper communication tactics and the excellence that building templates allow.
- Creatives must be aware of the timing of when to get promotions done.
- As church communicators, we must bring tactics to communicate the church to outsiders best.
- Evaluate what the Sunday experience looks like for people coming into the service.
- Help your creatives to win in their jobs by providing clear guidelines.
- As a creative leader, learn new tactics to bring to the leadership to accomplish their goals.
- Your value as a creative leader is in being tactical, not in doing tasks.
- Good book: Start with Why by Simon Sinek
- Listen to your leader’s vision and then provide your ideas as a solution to their vision.
- When you help your leadership win, you will build trust to be able to share your ideas with the church leadership.
- SWOT analysis: Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats
- A template is a system that is repeatable.
- Be a good steward of your resources by building templates that will get you further faster on the next project.
- Have the mindset that everything you do is to set up for someone else.
- Templates allow you to be excellent quickly and to raise the bar of creativity.
- Templates allow everyone on the team and leadership to know what to expect.
- Templates give you more time and more room to be creative and to produce excellence.
- You can say “no” and have it be accepted by the leadership when you are organized.
Book A Call
Get on a call with Michael to learn about the branding process and to ask questions. We specialize in building church websites, logos, and developing your brand strategy to get people to join the church.
More Case Studies
Example of a church rebrand for a church rooted in a denomination
Listen to the Podcast Episode I think you would agree with me that the local church is the most impactful thing a person can be part of. It can transform someone's life so they live a better story. When a person feels hopeless, the church fills them with hope. When...
Example of a logo design for a 6-decade old church that wants to reach young families today
Listen to the Podcast Episode In this post, we will look at what makes for a great logo design, and then we will look at the example of the logo I created for Calvary Church. Problem What is your logo saying about you? People judge a book by its cover, and your logo...
Example of a logo design for a growing Assemblies of God Church
Pastor Billy Register's Story of Rebranding True Life Church From First Assemblies of Clay CountySince rebranding, True Life Church is seeing a great deal of momentum moving them toward growth. More people are attending the church on a regular basis and joining the...
Example of a brand designed for a church planter
Pastor Brandon Sereg: ReviewLogo DesignChurch Brand Guide developed a brand for Vibrant Church that raised over $450,000 before launch day. Church planters struggle to get past their first year of existence because they cannot build the church fast enough to sustain...
Inspiration from a church logo design for mission-minded people
Pastor Clint SpragueWe rebranded LifeMission Church through a name change to help them cut through the noise in their city. Over the next several years, the church grew by 13% to see record attendance, salvations, and giving. People need what LifeMission has to offer...
Example of a website rebrand that helps this church reach young families
Watch The Rebranding StoryLogo DesignHOPE's House has been around for about 20 years, and they realized the branding that got them where they are was not going to take them where they wanted to go next. They needed a website that would elevate them online to reach...