Listen to the Podcast Episode
We continue to provide tips to help creatives to lead the church leadership in their area of expertise. In this episode, we unpack the power of proper communication tactics and the excellence that building templates allow.
- Creatives must be aware of the timing of when to get promotions done.
- As church communicators, we must bring tactics to communicate the church to outsiders best.
- Evaluate what the Sunday experience looks like for people coming into the service.
- Help your creatives to win in their jobs by providing clear guidelines.
- As a creative leader, learn new tactics to bring to the leadership to accomplish their goals.
- Your value as a creative leader is in being tactical, not in doing tasks.
- Good book: Start with Why by Simon Sinek
- Listen to your leader’s vision and then provide your ideas as a solution to their vision.
- When you help your leadership win, you will build trust to be able to share your ideas with the church leadership.
- SWOT analysis: Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats
- A template is a system that is repeatable.
- Be a good steward of your resources by building templates that will get you further faster on the next project.
- Have the mindset that everything you do is to set up for someone else.
- Templates allow you to be excellent quickly and to raise the bar of creativity.
- Templates allow everyone on the team and leadership to know what to expect.
- Templates give you more time and more room to be creative and to produce excellence.
- You can say “no” and have it be accepted by the leadership when you are organized.
Book A Call
Get on a call with Michael to learn about the branding process and to ask questions. We specialize in building church websites, logos, and developing your brand strategy to get people to join the church.
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to the Podcast Episode The church website should be the top evangelism outreach tool for your church. The question is, are you getting it right? Here are three tips of the many tips that we discuss in the episodes that will help you right away: Do you have a...
Listen to the Podcast Episode Churches are typically behind in using new tools for reaching an audience. Don't be like most churches. Denis Estimon is our guest, and he shares the most effective tool your church can use right now to reach people: Instagram Reels. The...
While serving on a church staff in communications, Denis realized he could reach many people through “digital outreach.” He was able to cut through the noise to grow the church.
Listen to the Podcast Episode I think you would agree with me that the local church is the most impactful thing a person can be part of. It can transform someone's life so they live a better story. When a person feels hopeless, the church fills them with hope. When...
Listen to the Podcast Episode Do the events at your church create growth? You can leverage events to grow the church, just like we help Cornerstone Church see new families join the church every month. The key is to think about building your brand instead of just...
Listen to the Podcast Episode In this post, we will look at what makes for a great logo design, and then we will look at the example of the logo I created for Calvary Church. Problem What is your logo saying about you? People judge a book by its cover, and your logo...