Listen to the Podcast Episode
We continue to provide tips to help creatives to lead the church leadership in their area of expertise. In this episode, we unpack the power of proper communication tactics and the excellence that building templates allow.
- Creatives must be aware of the timing of when to get promotions done.
- As church communicators, we must bring tactics to communicate the church to outsiders best.
- Evaluate what the Sunday experience looks like for people coming into the service.
- Help your creatives to win in their jobs by providing clear guidelines.
- As a creative leader, learn new tactics to bring to the leadership to accomplish their goals.
- Your value as a creative leader is in being tactical, not in doing tasks.
- Good book: Start with Why by Simon Sinek
- Listen to your leader’s vision and then provide your ideas as a solution to their vision.
- When you help your leadership win, you will build trust to be able to share your ideas with the church leadership.
- SWOT analysis: Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats
- A template is a system that is repeatable.
- Be a good steward of your resources by building templates that will get you further faster on the next project.
- Have the mindset that everything you do is to set up for someone else.
- Templates allow you to be excellent quickly and to raise the bar of creativity.
- Templates allow everyone on the team and leadership to know what to expect.
- Templates give you more time and more room to be creative and to produce excellence.
- You can say “no” and have it be accepted by the leadership when you are organized.
Book A Call
Get on a call with Michael to learn about the branding process and to ask questions. We specialize in building church websites, logos, and developing your brand strategy to get people to join the church.
More Case Studies
How a thriving church rebranded to reach the post-pandemic world with executive pastor Dain Jepson
I helped Montgomery Community Church cut through the noise by creating alignment with the vision and brand visuals so it could reach more people than ever before. Many churches are dying because people no longer understand why they need a church in their life....
Example of a website designed to reach unchurched millennials
Video Of Geno's InterviewInnovation with business tactics to reach people for ministry with Geno Guevara This episode will open your mind to new possibilities for what is available to you as a ministry. We often get stuck in our own minds, but the most significant...
Rebranding story of Christwalk Church
See the logo design and learn about the branding process that helped Christwalk Church see more first-time guests. In this post, you'll learn how to create a brand rather than just design a logo. Podcast Episode: 073 Branding Process for Christwalk Church In this...
Church branding inspiration from a 1000-member church close to Detroit
New Cornerstone Website Home Page Click here to visit the website.Logo DesignPodcast EpisodePodcast Interview Video With Pastor Lucas ForsthoffPodcast Audio 071 Branding tactics and inspiration from a 1000-member church in DetroitYour church matters, but does your...
Tips to create a great church website design
This article will show you what a great church website design should look like. Coastal Community Church now has a website that serves the church 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to reach new guests, and it is held accountable with data. Coastal Community Church...
How we created a brand for a church that reaches three generations
Listen to the podcast episode where I guide you through the branding process for Legacy Church. Logo DesignLegacy Church has a fresh vision to lead them into the future with new leadership in place. A brand was created that would connect with the community's needs and...