Listen to the Podcast Episode
As creatives, we are asked to be an expert in an area of communications, but it can be a struggle to get your ideas implemented. In this episode, we help creatives with tips so they can add value to the church in their area of expertise. Michael and Denis have years of church communications experience and share their best insights.
- The heart behind your ideas should come from a place of serving the vision to serve the desired outcome.
- When creatives are frustrated, they get burned out.
- Creatives need to have their ideas applied in order to feel like they are contributing.
- Creatives must build trust with the leadership by showing their passion for the church’s vision.
- Being a servant leader allows trust to be built; it takes consistency.
- Creatives must show up with a servant’s heart to serve in their area and add value in other areas.
- It’s not just about your ideas but about moving the ministry forward.
- Add value by being the expert to do what needs to be done.
- Use the words that leadership uses to present your ideas.
- Take 3 months (a quarter) to do what is asked before you bring your big ideas.
- Do the work to become the communications expert and bring expertise to the conversation.
- Present your thoughts at the right time so it is well received.
- Think about what is coming up so you can win as a communications team.
- Think through all communications for the next year; break it down into quarters to execute.
- You can steward God’s resources and creativity well when you plan well in advance.
- You can connect with Denis: email@example.com
Book A Call
Get on a call with Michael to learn about the branding process and to ask questions. We specialize in building church websites, logos, and developing your brand strategy to get people to join the church.
More Case Studies
I helped Montgomery Community Church cut through the noise by creating alignment with the vision and brand visuals so it could reach more people than ever before. Many churches are dying because people no longer understand why they need a church in their life....
Video Of Geno's InterviewInnovation with business tactics to reach people for ministry with Geno Guevara This episode will open your mind to new possibilities for what is available to you as a ministry. We often get stuck in our own minds, but the most significant...
See the logo design and learn about the branding process that helped Christwalk Church see more first-time guests. In this post, you'll learn how to create a brand rather than just design a logo. Podcast Episode: 073 Branding Process for Christwalk Church In this...
New Cornerstone Website Home Page Click here to visit the website.Logo DesignPodcast EpisodePodcast Interview Video With Pastor Lucas ForsthoffPodcast Audio 071 Branding tactics and inspiration from a 1000-member church in DetroitYour church matters, but does your...
This article will show you what a great church website design should look like. Coastal Community Church now has a website that serves the church 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to reach new guests, and it is held accountable with data. Coastal Community Church...
Listen to the podcast episode where I guide you through the branding process for Legacy Church. Logo DesignLegacy Church has a fresh vision to lead them into the future with new leadership in place. A brand was created that would connect with the community's needs and...